Friday, June 6, 2008

Okay Great


I've been fine tuning Okay Great and screening for friends and crew members looking for some feedback. I'm essentially done. I'm really pleased with the film but now comes the tough part- finding a composer to score the film. The music I used in the film is pretty out there, it certainly isn't your typical score and trying to replicate the tone is going to be difficult. A really talented audio mixer named Mike Ryan is going to mix the film for me for basically nothing and he is also putting his feelers out for a composer. I have a few other friends sending emails to people they know, so if any of my 1 or 2 readers knows someone who is a musician or music composer and is interested in taking on a challenging piece of work for little to no money (sounds appealing, right?) please send them my way or give me a shout with their info. Muchos Gracias!

3 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

can't WAIT to see this Jeff

face first films said...

can't wait to show you!

STEVE DePINO said...

looking forward to see this man!